Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Round trip transfers from your hotel in Marrakech
- Experienced circuit leader, monitor & mechanic
- Introduction to bike, practice, etc
- Helmets, gloves and goggles
- Snacks of mint tea, and crepes with honey
Reaching speeds of up to 80 kilometres per hour, quad bikes are by far the most fun you can have on four wheels. With a low centre of gravity and over-sized tyres even a novice can get adventurous. Just a stones throw from Marrakech, this fantastic trail winds and twists through sand and bush, towering palms and past berber hamlets reminding you of the exotic location. It’s enough to make you feels a little like 007 (junior perhaps). A fantastic half-day of thrills complimented by stunning scenery and African sunshine.
You can add your own review for this experience
- Personal Insurance – please check your own level of cover on your holiday insurance
- Casual clothes – trainers, jeans, sandals or T-Shirts
- No Swimwear or bikinis
Passengers must be accompanied by a driver on the same booking.
Minimum age for a driver is 18 years.
Minimum age as passenger is 12 years.